This week’s featured real estate listing is actually 2 listings, both located on 23rd Street North. Beyond the benefits you’ll see in the MLS listing, a neighbor reports, “We have a wonderful neighborhood with very active & supportive neighbors. Among other things, we have a monthly bunco game, along with various book groups, and annual Halloween, Christmas and block parties. As noted, we have kids of all ages who play together (and various babysitters available for those nights out), making this the perfect place to live!”
Other neighborhood benefits of these homes:
- Just a 15 minute walk to the East Falls Church Metro
- 15-20 minute walk to the Westover shops and library.
- One block away from the Overlee Pool.
- A 15 minute walk to the Lee Community Center AND District Taco.
- Both homes are near two separate bus stops for Tuckahoe Elementary – making school mornings super easy.
6233 23rd Street North Highlights:
- Solar panels
- Extra large, flat backyard
- Two fireplaces
6229 23rd Street North Highlights:
- Balcony off the master suite that overlooks a half acre backyard
- 3 car garage with gym and loft
- Beautiful, gourmet kitchen
See more pictures and details in the listings, here. Happy house hunting!